CBD gummies have gained increasing traction across the world. Many people see them as an effective and delicious way to take CBD. These gummies are bite-sized and small. This means users can discreetly and easily carry them wherever they go and consume them anytime. Studies have shown that CBD is safe and well tolerated even at high doses.
Furthermore, you can make CBD gummies in your home as long as you have time, ingredients, and a guide so that you can enjoy your daily dose of CBD from the comfort of your home and the peace of mind knowing exactly what you are eating.
Cannabidiol Gummy Ingredients
To make CBD gummies, you need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups of liquid or juice of your choice
- ½ cup of gelatin
- 24 drops of CBD oil (you choose the mg’s, it’s the liquid amount that needs to be measured, the potency of the oil won’t affect the outcome)
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener (organic honey is recommended)
Step by Step Recipe for CBD Gummies
- Mix the liquid of choice with sweetener and warm the mixture until it starts to simmer.
2. Pull off the liquid from the heat.
3. Mix the liquid in gelatin by blending or whisking.
4. Add CBD oil and sweetener at this time.
5. Complete the final stir and make sure all ingredients are mixed well.
6. Pour the mixture into the molds and put them into a fridge.
7. Allow the molds to stay in the fridge until they seem firm.
Important recipe notes
You can add any liquid of your choice on the basis of your preference. However, green juice or any form of vegetable or fruit juice is the best option because it provides a nutritious boost. Gelatin is available in different forms and shapes. Nevertheless, not every gelatin is the best although all of them work for this CBD gummies recipe. If you want to enjoy the nutritional benefits of gelatin, go for grass-fed gelatin. Additionally, when you add 24 CBD oil drops, you should make about 24 servings of gummies though you may adjust this amount depending on the mold size and strength of your CBD oil.
Why make CBD gummies?
CBD gummies are very easy to make at home. When you make your own CBD gummies, you tailor them to your individual needs. For instance, you can opt to add minerals and vitamins to your gummies and adjust their size and strength. That means you can easily give yourself the treat that you desire and get the most appropriate CBD dosage.
Traditional non-CBD gummies are usually super sweet. They are full of sugars, artificial flavors, and dyes. When you follow this recipe to make your CBD gummies, you ensure that they are healthier and powerful by adding the right ingredients. This enhances your chances of enjoying the potential health benefits of CBD fully.