This recipe is a great way to get creative with raw zucchini noodles. It’s the perfect Saturday lunch dish shared with friends, as it’s fresh and light yet savoury too because of the avocado-basil sauce. The fresh corn also provides a bit of sweetness.
These zucchini noodles are also super quick to make, so there is no excuse not to try this delicious recipe!
I hope you enjoy this one!
Avocado-Basil Zucchini Noodles with Chili-Lime Shrimp and Corn
- 5 Tsp lime
- 8 cranks sea salt grinder
- 10 cranks peppercorn grinder
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup Chobani 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 12 basil leaves
- 1 medium clove of garlic minced
- 2.5-3 zucchinis, Blade C
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tsp chili powder or more (to season shrimp)
- 8 medium shrimp
- 1 whole lime
- 1 ear of corn
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place your corn on a baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper. When oven preheats, bake for 10 minutes. When done cooking, scrape off kernels with a knife into a bowl and set aside.
- Place all of the ingredients for the sauce into a food processor and pulse until creamy. Taste and adjust, if needed.
- Place your zucchini noodles into a bowl, pour over the creamy sauce and mix to combine thoroughly. Add in the corn.
- Plate the noodles into a bowl.
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper and chile powder. Set aside.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Once heated, add in the shrimp and squeeze the lime over the shrimp. Cook for about 2 minutes, flip over and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until shrimp is opaque and cooked through.
- Top the zucchini noodles with the shrimp and enjoy!