This is an easy-to-make cucumber salad that features fresh sliced vegetables with a bit of spiciness!
Cucumber Salad with Fresh Coconut
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1/2 Tsp brown mustard seeds
- 1 lime juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 Tsp ginger minced
- 1 cucumber washed and chopped into thin slices
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews roughly chopped
- 1 small red chili seeds removed and minced
- 1/4 cup fresh coconut grated
- 1 pinch salt
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat, add brown mustard seeds and fry until they begin to pop, about 1 minute. Add to a small bowl along with lime juice, honey and ginger and whisk well. Set aside.
- Place cucumbers, red onion, green onion, cashews, chili and coconut onto a platter. Pour over the dressing and garnish with fresh coconut.