If you are a Greek Salad enthusiast then you’ll surely love this easy, quick and healthy noodle dish! It has the same tasty flavor, the only difference is its in noodle form.
Greek Cucumber Noodles
- 2 seedless English cucumbers
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives chopped
- 1/4 small red onion thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Use the Inspiralizer to make the cucumber noodles. If you don't have an Inspiralizer, you can use a mandoline or a julienne peeler to make the noodles.
- Divide the cucumber noodles onto plates. Top with tomatoes, olives, and red onion. In the center of the noodles add a spoonful of hummus. Sprinkle feta cheese over the noodles. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.