We highly recommend these amazing waffles to people who are not gluten intolerant. This is much better than those which are done with “real” flour! You can enjoy this gluten free recipe every Saturday morning!
Gluten Free Waffles
- 1 cup brown rice or rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup potato starch (NOT Potato Flour)
- 1⁄4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 eggs optional
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk or regular milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- Mix all ingredients together with a whisk, and pour into waffle iron, in batches.
- Add a bit more milk if too thick or a bit of rice flour if too runny.
- Can be made without eggs, if necessary; just add a little more liquid to make up for them.