This is an all-in-one dessert that incorporates brownies, chocolate and ice cream. Aside from being non-gluten, it is also non-dairy, non-grain and even egg free!
Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream Cake
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup honey/agave
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 cups raw cashews soaked overnight (4 hr minimum)
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup honey/agave
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Prepare brownie base: Melt together chocolate and honey. Stir in applesauce, almond butter, salt and baking soda. Pour into a greased 9 inch spring-form pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool slightly and place in freezer.
- While brownie base is baking, prepare ice cream. Place all ingredients into a high powered blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour mixture over chilled brownie base. Place back in freezer to set, at least 2 hours.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and serve with raspberries and cream.