Greek Cucumber Noodles
If you are a Greek Salad enthusiast then you'll surely love this easy, quick and healthy noodle dish! It has the same tasty flavor, the only difference is its in noodle form.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 seedless English cucumbers
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives chopped
- 1/4 small red onion thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Use the Inspiralizer to make the cucumber noodles. If you don't have an Inspiralizer, you can use a mandoline or a julienne peeler to make the noodles.
Divide the cucumber noodles onto plates. Top with tomatoes, olives, and red onion. In the center of the noodles add a spoonful of hummus. Sprinkle feta cheese over the noodles. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.